Hi everyone, especially to our customers who already bought any of our Fluxstore apps. This is the customer care program of InspireUI Ltd.
You have already published your app on App Store and Google Play, and now you have the demand to customize your app design? So what is the easy solution?
You can either be able to modify the source code as our detailed documentation or do that in a much easier way by using the drag and drop FluxBuilder. This tool is completely free, and you do not need to rebuild your app on the App Store and Google Play.
If you just customize the design that is configured on the config_xx.json file, you do not need to rebuild. Where xx stands for the language, for example, config_ar.json is the JSON config file of the Arabic language. The config_xx.json file is stored in lib/config folder in source code of Fluxstore apps.
1. Config App via Fluxbuilder
You just need to follow the actions below step by step:
- Firstly, Download and install the FluxBuilder tool which is available on both Windows and Mac OS versions.
- Secondly, Sign up and sign in to the FluxBuilder and select a platform that fits your website type: Woocommerce, Opencart, Magento, Wordpress, Woocommerce with Dokan, Listing App, Shopify, or Google Sheet. Then input your website’s information.
- After that, select the “Load JSON data” button to load your current config_xx.json file (which stored in lib/config/ folder in Fluxstore app’s source code). For example, your application on App Store is displaying the Arabic language, and you are using the config_ar.json file, so you will select the “Load JSON data” button and refer to that config_ar.json file, FluxBuilder tool will display the design instantly as the video below:
- Up to now, you can customize the design to your desire. You can refer to this video to see sample customization:
2. Upload Config to Cloud
After finishing the customization, there are 3 solutions to upload the JSON config file.
Solution1: upload the config.json to any Cloud Server, this is some free service that recommend from us:
- Upload the file to your Woocommerce site.
- Github Page: https://pages.github.com/
- Vercel: https://vercel.com
- Surge: https://surge.sh
- FireStore: https://firebase.google.com
Example screenshot to upload to vercel (old name now)
Solution 2: upload via mstore-api plugin (this solution only available by WooCommerce). Please refer to the document below:
- Go to https://your-website/wp-admin, on the left menu select Mstore-API, Choose File, refer to the new config_xx.json > Save.
Solution 3: update direct from the Fluxbuilder Tool (this feature will be available from Fluxbuilder 1.0.9 for Extended License).
Thank you for reading! We are doing our best to bring more benefits and enjoyable experience for customers. Therefore, please read the documentation carefully to avoid time-consuming when dealing with your problems.
For any suggestions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]. All of your contribution ideas are very appreciated!
P/S: For the new one, you still can use this FluxBuilder tool to customize your app design. And don’t forget to read carefully the guide of the FluxBuilder tool to be sure you don’t miss any step. But believe me, just simple steps.
Should this FluxBuilder tool do not meet your needs, and you love to customize design via source code. It’s fine, you still can do it with the detailed documentation:
Check out Flutter e-commerce apps that compatible with the FluxBuilder tool:
1. FluxStore Pro: this is multi-purpose Flutter app compatible with all Woocommerce, Opencart 3.x, or Magento 2.x websites. If you have already released the website or setup new sites, this product is suitable for your requirements.
2. FluxStore Multi Vendor: use this app to build your own marketplace like Amazon, Alibaba… This app is compatible with Woocommerce website and requires to install Dokan or WCFM plugin.
3. FluxStore WooCommerce: the features are same with FluxStore Pro, but only focus compatible with any WooCommerce websites.
4. FluxNews: compatible with any Wordpress templates
5. FluxStore Listing: use to build innovative apps like Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Yelp or FourSquare. This app requires to install one of following WooCommerce templates: Listeo, ListingPro, or MyListing
6. FluxStore Shopify: compatible with any Shopify stores