FluxBuilder — An Ultimate Approach For Flutter Mobile Apps
Greeting from InspireUI team, hope you and your family are safe at this time. After 6 months of working hard, we are excited to announce the stable version of the FluxBuilder app.
What exactly is Flutter?
Flutter is a free and open-source mobile UI framework created by Google and released in May 2017. In a few words, it allows you to create a native mobile application with only one codebase and run both Android and iOS OS. In fact, Flutter has always been updated so often that programmers would probably lose track if they do not keep themselves up-to-date. Knowing that there is a rapidly increasing demand in creating Flutter apps from business owners who have difficulty with Flutter programming experience, InspireUI has come up with a solution — FluxBuilder.
“It always seems impossible until it’s done” .
What is Fluxbuilder?
FluxBuilder is a drag-and-draw tool which helps users build and customize Flutter mobile app in an easy way. Instead of spending thousands of dollars in hiring a mobile developer team and months in waiting for the app to be delivered, users now could be able to build their own mobile app in just a few steps by, as mentioned above, drag and draw actions.
Moreover, users will get enthusiastic and excellent SUPPORT from InspireUI technical team Moreover, users will get enthusiastic and excellent from InspireUI technical team. Creating a mobile app for business has never been easier nowadays, has it?
Main Feature of Fluxbuilder
FluxBuilder is very easy to use, but it comes with powerful features:
- Flexible Design & Customization: We provide our customers with tons of stunning templates to create their own awesome apps.
- Powerful Integrations: Woocommerce, Magento, Opencart or Shopify? FluxBuilder is compatible with all top-tier eCommerce development platforms.
- Cross-flatform Tool: FluxBuilder runs well on Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android or even tablet devices so that our users could get their job done anywhere, anytime.
- History Design: Accessing to previously edited templates is much easier thanks to history design management features.
- Instant Delivery: When published, configurations will be pushed on Cloud Storage or your website hosting, without re-submitting to Google Play or App Store.
FluxBuilder is Free Download
The first release of Fluxbuilder is compatible with our existing product FluxStore Pro, Fluxstore WooCommerce, FluxNews, Fluxstore Multi-Vendor and FluxListing.
For more information about the FluxBuilder please checkout following support links:
- Website: http://www.fluxbuilder.com
- Youtube: http://youtube.com/inspireui
Fluxbuilder is available on the following device:
- macOS: download from Appstore.
- Window OS: download from Github
- iOS: download from Appstore, compatible with both mobile and tablet devices, require iOS above 8.x
- Android: available from Google Play store, compatible with both mobile and tablet devices, require Android above 6.x
Thank you for your interested in our products, let us know if you have any suggestion 😊